To Our Valued Customers:
Like many of you, we have spent the last several days and weeks learning about the coronavirus (COVID-19). We want to share the actions we are taking to help protect our employees and customers and the options available to you for your vehicle needs.
For now we will remain open, with added precautions:
- Heightened disinfecting and cleaning of the showroom and common areas every night
- Hand sanitizers available throughout
- Service loaner vehicles are thoroughly cleaned after each use
- “Social distancing” will be practiced
- Employees who exhibit any signs of sickness are not allowed to come to work
There is nothing more important to you, than the safety of your family. If you have a teenage driver at home this fact can spring to mind every time you hear the car keys jingle. This is why Buick and GMC have a built-in system that helps you coach your new teen driver. Even if you are not present, GM Teen Driver Technology can be right there, riding shot gun, so to speak.
GM Teen Driver Technology lets you set a speed alert, a volume limit for the infotainment system and more. In addition, GM Teen Driver Technology provides an industry first and only vehicle report card. This report card makes it easy to track your teen’s driving performance.